Monday, November 30, 2015

It's begining to look a lot like.....desperation

Hello friends! I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday. Silas and I traveled to Ohio and enjoyed some time with friends and family. We played laser tag and I fought teenagers for my freedom from a fake castle...so I guess you could call it a successful trip. 

I told them I was 30. They released me immediately. 

I started my next round of Clomid while we were away and today is the last dosage. I started feeling symptoms yesterday while decorating our Christmas tree. Mostly hot-flashes and a bit of dizziness which of course made me just so enjoyable to be around. The symptoms are a huge pain, but hopefully it means that ovulation will come when expected. So when is ovulation expected?

Ok so I have some idea...but it's really not specific....

My fertility monitor is showing high readings (as in ...I am already in my fertility window) but my apps disagree.

Period Tracker(PT)- Shows Fertility Window from December 1 - December 7. Peak Day December 6th.

Ovia- Shows Fertility Window from December 4 - December 9. No Peak Day.



So this makes me unhappy. I tend to agree with PT based on when I conceived last time but it's odd that the monitor is already giving high readings. I know that Ovia takes your symptoms into account when calculating your window. So I am a bit at a loss here. It looks like I better keep testing on the Monitor and plan on a window that lasts from now to December 9th.

 (Husband's reaction) 

You know what I hate hearing? "Practice makes perfect!" or "This is the fun part!" Here is a little insider tip....scheduled, planned, scientific and time-sensitive BDing (Baby Dancing...you're welcome) is not fun. Don't get me wrong, it's not like a trip to the dentist, but there is an added expectation and pressure that makes things more difficult.

So think of me the next time you BD on a Sunday afternoon just because the mode strikes you....actually....on second thought...please don't....

It's awkward again...

So Happy December everyone...next month will make 2 years of trying to make a baby. So fingers crossed that I am not on the naughty list. I am pretty sure that Santa know exactly what I want for Christmas.  In the meantime I will occupy myself between now and the 21 day test with decorating, baking, and treating my dog like he's our child. 
Who needs Sears Photo Center? Just humiliate your dog at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment